Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What image host are you folks using? HPphoto no longer allows web hosting such as auction links. That's how I was posting pics. I picked up the '76 336A today but have no way of posting a pic to show you all. Need help!

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I just switched from HP to Photo Bucket,, thanks for the link Jim.e :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
Host 'em yourself. Just about every ISP provides free web space with your account. Go to your ISP's home site and they should have information on how to upload your files to the web.

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Try hunt101.com. I've been using their free service a long time, with good luck.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I choose the file and upload, nothing happens then after a while my browser times out. Same thing happens on Hunt101. I have a couple days off now so I'll try to work on it. Really want to show off the old 336A, it's in real nice shape. P.S. I'm on an old Imac.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I'm embarrassed to say why it was not working previously. Suffice to say that it is somtimes necessary to scroll down and view the entire screen when using an online image host.

thanks for the help!

G

·
35 hunter-I use MSN user groups.It's free and yours only.You can put your pictures into my pictures on your computer and then upload what you want to MSN users and your group where from there you can post them anywhere you want.

Good luck.Jayco.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts