Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I woke to this morning:

She has her own blanket on the bed and is getting lazier all th time.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Mine are the same spoiled rotten

·
Registered
265 Posts

My poor things are just exhasted!

·
Premium Member
18,026 Posts
I have a workbench that my cats have pretty much taken over............I put a towel up there, to use as a cushion so I didn't scratch or scuff the firearms I'm working on. The cats decided it was for them, and have made it pretty clear that I'm only allowed to work on guns when they're busy elsewhere. There are three overhead incandescent lights that I use, and they provide a lot of heat, making the benchtop a favorite place for cats, especially in winter. We call it the Tanning Bed.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi all, I have 5 cats and when I go to bed my cat Midnight, Marble amd Boots come onto the bed and start to knead me and lick my face. Boots used to sleep on me, but now when he realizes that he can't have my sole attention he gets off the bed and sleeps on the rug in the living room. The other two stay on the bed until I fall asleep or they had too much attention. The other 2 cats just sleep wherever they want to. Marla

·
Registered
445 Posts
I know what you mean, Marla! My cat, C.C. (Calico Cat), may be found up on top of me (the side of my hip as I sleep on my side), curled up beside my pillow, at my feet, on the back of my desk chair (at the foot of the bed), UNDER the bed... I never know. ::) Spoiled stinkin' rotten? You bet! I worked HARD to make her that way.

·
Registered
18 Posts
We have a gun cabinet that our cat, Audrey likes to climb on top of.
She even goes on top of the fridge, but sometimes she slips because she has to jump on top of a counter. :D

foof5

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi foof5, My cat Boots today jumped up onto the washing machine and then onto the top of the freezer next to it. The temperature today was 98 and the freezer would be a cool place to sleep. Marla

1 - 8 of 8 Posts