Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sitting here watching my wife sleep. I pray for her all the time. I know where 2 or more are gathered HE will be there. Our LORD knows how to keep me humble. There is alot going on with her health. I just dont know how long I will have her. I also have a full plate with a handi capped daughter and three grand girls Im raising. Two are infants and quite a hand full. The 11 year old comes in from school and allows me to go and try and get a service call or two in so we can make it. Oh and by the way any of yall that know any about previous posts. The 11 year old is in a Christian school now. Thank you LORD on that one. The mother to the grand babies got her self back in jail so that help is gone, I still manage. The 11 year old child is more of a woman than her mother is, and I thank my LORD for her all the time. I my self find it hard to admit, but Im tired, and weiry. Ive got to find some managability to life in some sort. So Im asking for prayers again. I take it one day at a time, but its still hard some times to hold a mental and a emotional place . Thanks for listening.
Charles.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
There is nothing more powerful than prayer and I will continually lift you and your family up in my prayers. May God bless and keep you.

Mop

Reactions: plumbernater

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Plumber

Prayers sent.

Stay strong, May God Bless
Buck / 444GS2

·
Registered
726 Posts
Charles,
Your in my family's prayers. Hang in there. The power of prayer can be over whemling. Pray for your wife's speedy recovery and that your daughter can get back on a good path soon.
CD

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Prayers Sent Charles. May GOD wrap his loving arms around your Wife, & May he give you the strength to see all this through!!

·
Premium Member
4,921 Posts
You sir are a much stronger man than I think I would be in that situation. My prayers are with you and your wife. I know what it's like to have a wife that is ill and needing care, but I can't imagine the strength it must take to stay on top of that and still take care of a young family. You must be a tough 'ole codger. :biggrin: Hang in there Charles, the Lord will answer the prayers of the faithful......and those of us that tend to slip a little too.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.