Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had all my dishcloths in the washer and I almost had myself convinced that I had to run them thru the dryer before I could take one over to the sink and wash with it :oops: :oops:

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Tub,that is sad.

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
688 Posts
My wife did that last night... :lol:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I used to do that when I was a bachelor I remember having a brain fart one day and was enlightened with the knowledge that I did not in fact have to dry them to make use of them! I guess great minds do work alike or maybe the military mindset does it[I grew up in the Army and joined the Marines so I've got prbably 24-30 years of military influence in my mental make up!]Shootrj2003

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Tubby,
I use to sit and "wonder" about you......Now I just sit !!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I am just kidding you of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It should have "Dawned" on you that you can take a couple of dish cloths and soak them in the sink while using DAWN dish washing detergent as a good cleaning mixture. This DAWN sure works for me in eliminating grease stains and other residue while slowly agitating these cloths in the soapy water.

If you have any oil stain leaks on your driveway from your vehicles, just sprinkle cat litter (oil dri) over the spot and wait overnight. Brush off the cat litter residue and if you need any further help in eliminating the stain then put a little DAWN on it and brush it with an old toothbrush. Now it looks totally clean. Trust me, the cat litter works great in absorbing oil stains. Hartz Mountain Corporation is one of my major customers and I have used this method for many years.

Now speaking of DAWN, I have a friend whose wife is named Dawn. He is one of the few guys that I know of that really wakes up every morning at the "crack of Dawn".

·
Registered
670 Posts
DISH CLOTHS

Tubby,
Your brain fart, which we all have by the way, is quite humorous. The thing that really captivated me was that you were doing the dishes! Tubby, my friend, I am really proud of you. :wink:

Annabelle

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Hey, ANNA, I always do the dishes at my house. :) My wife does all the cooking. Which is a good thing, as she cooks much better than I, and I wash dishes much better than her! :lol:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: DISH CLOTHS

ANNABELLE said:
Tubby,
Your brain fart, which we all have by the way, is quite humorous. The thing that really captivated me was that you were doing the dishes! Tubby, my friend, I am really proud of you. :wink:

Annabelle
It's just me and the dog.....and the dog said he would not do windows if I made him do dishes as well.........so........ :wink: I cook most meals too. It's why tubby is tubby :p

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have this mental picture of Tubby's dog eating the left over 5 alarm chili Tubby made then crawling under the covers with Tubby and farting all night and Tubby running for his life. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
That's OK, Tubby---
The other day while trying to sign online--kept getting 'wrong password' message. After several attempts, very frustrated, pounding 1 key at a time, realized that the 'caps lock' was on (password is all small). Duh! Had to laugh out loud at myself!!!

OK all, everyone fess up, spill the beans, let's hear some good 'would you believe what I did' stories!!!
Maybe Anna could award the "prize" for the best!?!

Deb :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sounds good to me, but it might be kinda hard to award a prize since we're scattered all over the world! I'd be happy to hear any "stupid me..." stories, though, as I'm sure lots of others would also. That's all they need....more ammunition to harrass each other. :lol: :roll:

Annabelle

G

·
2 things
i will no longer dry my dish rags
and Tubby why are you doing the dishes, when I had a dog he did them for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts