Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....you shouldn't!
I had ordered a "Black Gold" express sight for one of my Marlin 1895's a few weeks ago. While I was on vacation last week the package arrived. Or at least the packing envelope did. Happiness turned to disappointment real quick when I realized the package was empty and marked "Received Damaged" by the USPS here in Cincinnati. For whatever reason they taped up the torn-open end of the package.
I scanned the envelope here at work and emailed the pdf to Andy, who responded same day.
Andy shipped the next day and I got the sight yesterday and some other items I had ordered.
I love great customer service. And the sight is even prettier in hand than in his pictures. I'm sold on Skinner Sights!

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
Glad I could help. And really glad you finally received the sight.

Thanks again!

ANDY

·
Registered
953 Posts
I can also attest to the great service Andy provides. I ordered an 1895 Guide Gun set a few weeks ago and it was delivered to me last Saturday. Unfortunately, the front sight was missing from the set. I e-mailed Andy when I noticed it. He e-mailed me back on Sunday, suggested where it might be hiding but it was plain missing. He said he would send one out asap and I received it Wednesday. That is customer service that makes customers keep coming back.
I have a couple more Marlins that will get Skinner Sights on them in the very near future.
Thanks again Andy

Jim

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have Skinner sights on 4 of my 5 Marlin levers right now, and am considering a barrel mount peep for my son's Model 795 .22 Marlin in the near future. Excellent company, excellent service.
I had forgotten about giving my work address for shipping my replacement order, so at least I had one good thing happen to me at work this week! Nice package for the mail slot.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Similar thing happend to me. Ordered a stainless set for my 1894 that was lost in time USPS time warp continuim somewhere. Skinner sent me a new set.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'll throw in too,

Ordered Tactical Front and rear sights for my 1894C. The man answered some questions I had while on his bear hunt....

They showed up very fast and were well packaged.

Rear sight went on without a hitch.

Front wouldn't fit due to my barrel band. Parson was very quick to realize what happened and offered to fix it. He was even very receptive to some modifications that I asked for. I haven't gotten it back yet, but am very excited to see what he can do. If its anything close to how much I like the rear sight, we'll get along just nicely.

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
cClark,

Thanks for returning the front for mods, I did receive it and will be working on the changes we discussed!

Thank you all for being patient. Every once in a while something gets left out of a shipment (oops) or lost in the mail. The USPS mistakes we have no control over but we will make it right for you.

:)

ANDY

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
Cclark,

I've made most of the changes we talked about. I'll blue it tomorrow and get it on the way back to you!

Andy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts