Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been called one a lot but that would have to mean really dark red hair. I know my hair has a lot of red in it but I don't know if I qualify as a true redhead--very dark auburn maybe. A few years ago I had to go to my sister's wedding with purple hair which was my mother's fault.

·
Administrator
23,798 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
It's probably auburn, if there is alot of red in it. Your hair is very beautiful, by the way.

I had to go to my sister's wedding with purple hair which was my mother's fault.
By any chance did you dye your hair mahogany? I did that once and ended up with purple hair.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you toughie and swany I am not sure if anyone would ever mistake me for a blonde unless they couldn't see me though ash blonde is a pretty color.

Toughie I had a glaze put on my hair and it turned purple.

·
Registered
729 Posts
TTL- are you sure you used hairspray when it turned purple. Things look better with Krylon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: Git-R-Done.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nighttrain I do NOT use hairspray and never have becuase I've always worn my hair loose and soft and not sprayed even in the '80's when [people were running around with those awful bangs, I just wore mine the way I always have.

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
I kinda thought it was brown. :? But that aint the best picture either.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Hello Riflemen-I'm going to get in trouble but what the heck. I looked at this thread's title 3 different times and thought it read, "wondering if I am a airhead :p ." True story. Then I realized Ms. Tiger would never us an (a) where the (an) went a looked more carefully. Your hair looks very thick and nice Ms. Lily. I wouldn't put limits on it's description by reducing it to a label. Life is good, BestLever

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bestlever you are right, I would never us an a in place of and an and I don't have to wonder if I'm an airhead but I do know I'm not blonde.

G

·
TundraTigerLily said:
Bestlever you are right, I would never us an a in place of and an and I don't have to wonder if I'm an airhead but I do know I'm not blonde.
Well, ya sure talk like a blonde. POWDERMAN. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Powderman if I talked like a blonde that would mean I probably was one and if I was a blonde I wouln't be wondering if I'm a redhead which I'm not.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Do you have freckles? :? Real redheads have freckles. :wink: If you don't have freckles, you're not a redhead, no matter the color of your hair, anywhere. :roll:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
luisyamaha said:
Do you have freckles? :? Real redheads have freckles. :wink: If you don't have freckles, you're not a redhead, no matter the color of your hair, anywhere. :roll:
Now. now . Luis you can't play connect the dots. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
But, but, Gunjunkie, I get to connect them with cake icing and then, then ...

I need a cold shower, I guess. :lol:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
luisyamaha said:
But, but, Gunjunkie, I get to connect them with cake icing and then, then ...

I need a cold shower, I guess. :lol:

Luis. thats more than I need to know.. 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
719 Posts
basically............

basically, ALL women are readheads....if ya turn em upside down! :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts