Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had owned a couple Camp 9s years ago and foolishly let them get away in trades,etc. I thought they would always be available, Wrong. The other day I came across a mint condition 9N, nickel version, with the original nickel magazine for $299.00. I looked it over carefully and couldn't find a mark on it anywhere. I almost put it back in the rack to look around some more. Then thought, with my luck, it would be gone a minute after I walked away. Took it to the counter and bought it. Clerk said they had just put it out the day before and knew it wouldn't be there long. Looks like it was mfg. in '91. Buffer was undamged but brittle, replaced it. I have the 21# recoil spring coming. Tried it out with factory Federal 124 grain red box ammo, the lightest factory load I have ever chronographed. Worked 100%. I used the 21# Wolff spring in my previous Camp 9s and found the rifles functioned 100% with the lightest to heaviest loads. Nice little guns, I'm going to try to hang on to this one...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1895Gunner, I would sure like to post pictures. But, I don't have a digital camera and confess I would not know how to post or attach pictures if I did. Yes, I realize that without pictures, it didn't happen... :-[

1 - 4 of 4 Posts