Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
If you go out and buy another one asap we will let this infraction slide this one time young man. If not well I guess all the 450 member will have to vote on it or something. Dont let it get to that point. Go out and get another one. ;D

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Or get two and sell me one so I can join! 8) ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Everybody makes mistakes but you can still make good on it if you have learned from it and repent!!!

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
I_LOVE_GRANPAS_GUNS said:
Should I remove my name from the team 450 list?...

Its a sad sad day for sure.......
What do you want to do?

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1895Gunner said:
Go forth as a proud Team 450 member. Having held one, owned one and shot one makes you a member for life. You did shoot it, right? ;D ;D ;D
<----- thats the beauty right there....... in my avatar.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just bought a 444 and it will now be my main bear gun.... needed to sell something off to appease my single action GASSSS.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
scott fisher said:
Why didnt you tell us you replaced it with a 444. Since thats the case it's no big deal. Your cool. 8) ;D ;D
Unless, He sold one of Granpas guns! ;) ;D ;D

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
I am sorry for your loss my friend but once you are smitten with the Marlin bug, you are smitten for eternity. no excuse will ever set you free. So suck it up and "GET ANOTHER ONE". ;D 8) ;D

·
Registered
188 Posts
you don't happen to be from South Dakota, do you? I just bought a used 450 marlin from cabelas that has been in the store less than a week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts