Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Walmart today and was in the sporting goods and noticed that they had a Henry Classic {H006m}. The price tag was gone I asked the lady working their if I could look at it. While handing me the rifle she said 38 special. I have been looking at the 357mag rifles for a while [Marlin, Winchester,Uberti, Rossi. Henry]. While she was handing me the rifle she found the price tag 499.99! I asked if it was for this rifle and she checked and said yes! I told her to write it up here's my DL and CPL. About 30 min later I was walked out to my Jeep and I was griming from ear to ear! No I didn't mind that she carried the rifle for me to my Jeep she was cute!
I got home and a cleanup and shot 38 special 125gr hp and 357 158jsp. At 25 yards I was hitting a cat treat plastic box with the 357 all the time! The 38s were a little high and once I got use to them I was hitting regularly! I'm still grinning!!!!!

·
Administrator
30,727 Posts
Congrats! How about a picture of your Henry so we know you're not fibbing? :flute: :biggrin:

Jack

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Congrats!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.