Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little 1894C gave me so many problems i gave it to my buddy at his pawn shop and told him to get it fixed and keep it and he gave me my new 444P even trade. Now that he has gotten my old honey back it feeds everything in sight and I want it back! I dont recall how much he wants but im sure he will cut the former owner a deal. now weres thaat blasted pay check...

·
Registered
162 Posts
I know the feeling. I traded a 41 mag Marlin for a 356 Winchester Big Bore. It was an impulse trade. I have always wanted a 356. But as the days pasted, I knew that it was a mistake. Luckly, the I ran into the owner of "my" 41 Marlin. He had not shot it and we worked out a trade on a 44 Dan Wesson pistol. It is a good pistol, but I can't hit a bus with a pistol. I love my 41 Marlin. At 100 yards, sub 2 inch groups are common. The gun is light, short and easy to handle in brush. The wife will probably bury me with it.

There are very few guns that you will form a bond with. By this, I mean, it just feels right and you have good memories associated with the gun. You will always regert trading it off. Go for it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts