Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just figured out something about myself. I think? Why I never hang around with a girl very long. A lot of my buddys are settling down, long term girlfriends and having familys but I just don't see it happening in the future, at least not on purpose.
I think my issue is I don't like having sex with the same girl more than once or twice. Yeah if shes hot and good in the sack thats cool and I might call her up for round two. But after that they want to talk and hang out and watch movies and go for dinner, get clingy, hold hands and I'm just not into that at all. I'm already cheaking out what else is on the menu. I never call them my girlfriend and I make it clear I have no intetions of making them that.
I guess this isen;t a question just a statement.

Taker easy

Seabass

·
Registered
553 Posts
Seabass, you are missing out on incredible sex. I have found that being with someone long term makes the sex that much better. You get to know their likes and dislikes, turn-ons and turn-offs. Insecurities fly out the window when you have known someone for a while, and you can cut loose and enjoy it without worry.

Ok, so I have been married for almost 8 years now and this is how it has been with my hubby. The longer I am with him the more desirable I find him and it shows in my um...attentions to him during our lovemaking.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Yikes, I'm getting out of this thread. Except to say--I'm somewhat committment-phobic myself---and:

But after that they want to talk and hang out and watch movies and go for dinner
Maybe it's the kind of girls that you're seeing that makes you not interested in seeing any more of them. If they are having sex with you BEFORE talking, hanging out, and having dinner, etc., they must not put much value on themselves so of course you aren't either.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Seabass.. Let me tell you .. your magic attraction that draws them in will fade as you get older.. Thats why your friends are settleing down..

Not that I was ever considered a stud muffin.. but I have seen it happen to the best of them.. One day you will be out in the cold and your choices will be slim... Women do talk and word travels fast..
Not flaming you,, go for it if that your choice.. just telling you what will happen someday ,, reality will strike.. 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts