Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after much research I just ordered my first rifle, and thanx to reviews like yours I decided on the 308MXLR. I can't wait till next Tuesday.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Good man!! Happy times are coming for you!!!! When you get it we are gonna expect pics and a range report!!!! And come fall, we are gonna wanna see pics of your successes with it, too!!!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Right On! I just got to shoot my new 308 MX on sunday and It shoots as good as everyone says they do! and I think this could become my Antelope gun! any way they are good shooters. Have fun with it. Dennis

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats on the new gun. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure I will post my pics, and a range report. I have great expectations fron this rifle and round. I plan to have successful hunt in laguna atascosa, if I am lucky enough to be drawn or if not there maybe at my friends ranch. Either way I plan to have some fun shooting this rifle.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
You will definitely love it I have a .308mx and I Deer hunted with it this past year I shot a Doe with it and she was DRT!!! Those 160 grain Hornady Leverevolution bullets did a number on her she didn't know what hit her!!! ;D

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Congrats .... it will do its part for sure !! Mine is a pleasure to shoot and seems to be accurate as most of my bolt actions ... out to 200m. Good luck and have a blast !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts