Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I just love shooting thus little gun. I've messed with it some, which can always annoy some people. But too late..stock is a bull barrel been chopped to 16.5 inches.. added some brass parts to replace plastic... toying with the idea of changing to a walnut stock this winter. I LOVE shooting it and it shoots very nicely! I'm thinking of taking it out during the antlerless portion of the season to shoot a doe just because ( have i mentioned this already,馃槈) I love shooting it!!!
Maybe its a case of simple things for simple minds.... but its nice to enjoy things sometimes.... he he he he

Attachments

Registered
I get it. I own a bolt rifle with a 16" Brl in .223 / 5.56. She is a pleasure to own and shoot. Balanced, quick to the eye and accurate. A perfect little friend.

Registered
I have a TC Encore rifle with a 20 inch MGM light varmit barrel. The rig is short and sweet and a tack driver. The 223 is a good little round.

Registered
Just sold my .223 nef yesterday. Almost hated to do so, but it needs used and I wasn鈥檛.
If it wasn鈥檛 a 1:12 I would have possibly kept it. Excellent rifles for training new shooters.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts