Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gayle Stanton just called and said the order I placed November 10th will ship today. We had a great conversation for what I would guess to be 8-10 minutes long. She certainly seems to be a very nice lady who lives the self employed life that includes very long hours with a company that produces a quality USA made product. I never noticed the anxiety that has to exist when their company's ship dates are 5 months out. I was really impressed with her calmness and her thanks for Beartooth Bullets' customers who have shown great patience with their orders.

On my end, I talked of marlinowners.com and how we have a daily gathering of great people that do appreciate those companies that proudly produces quality products. I told her of a friend who created my interest in BTB because her husband, Marshall Stanton, had spent the time with him discussing cast bullet reloading/hunting a few years back.

·
Super Moderator
7,969 Posts
"A Bullet Worth Waiting For" The Stanton's are great people!

·
Super Moderator
9,347 Posts
She treated me the same way and all I have ever bought from them is a few pure lead sinkers to slug some bores. They are my kind of people.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I never noticed the anxiety that has to exist when their company's ship dates are 5 months out.
Well, Marshall hasn't been very active on the forum for a while if that's a sign. I think the confluence of a growing interest in cast bullets, and the shortages, have swamped Beartooth and several others. It isn't a huge business, there is a wide range of products, and they have a very good reputation for consistency. But at least they are not going out of business :)

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
Great folks. I thought I was bothering them asking a few questions in addition to bragging about their product line! I've had quite long conversations with both of them.
Try doing that with most vendors! Good people as well as their product.

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The call to me was surprising as I received an email on my last order. I would really enjoy meeting them. Tomorrow, I hope to see Bob Mernickle again at a local gun show. He and his wife Sherri are fine people too and make quality leather products out of Reno, NV.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.