Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Kid

Tattoo's hahaha, i guess she is. I have the leather cuff loose and slide it up when not in use...

·
Premium Member
8,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys,
The family is missing 2/1894's in 357/44, also missing 1895CB & LTD III, amongst others, like a 39M, one of these days it will grow LARGER, i hope :biggrin: :shot:

DANG Marlinitis :ahhhhh: :flute:

·
Premium Member
13,210 Posts
BG that is a beautiful family my friend!!!!

Reactions: BloodGroove4570

·
Registered
633 Posts
Looks like you have a healthy case of marlinitis! Nice pixs. clem

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
That's a beautiful family.

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
BG .. that is a fine bunch of good looking rifles but ...:hmmmm:

I really hate to be the one that has to break the news to you but you've got termites and they've eaten their way right through some of sides of your barrels. I'd go to the local automotive store and get some bondo and fix your rifles. I know a guy in FL who actually likes these "terminite" rifles but I've heard he's more than a little bit off plumb ... if you know what I mean :vollkommenauf:.

·
Premium Member
16,409 Posts
Hey BG,

Very nice.

Later, Mark

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
who's the red headed stepchild of that fam? ohhhh wait... that's the guy shootin'!! just kidding BG... fine looking set!!

·
Premium Member
8,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
BG .. that is a fine bunch of good looking rifles but ...:hmmmm:

I really hate to be the one that has to break the news to you but you've got termites and they've eaten their way right through some of sides of your barrels. I'd go to the local automotive store and get some bondo and fix your rifles. I know a guy in FL who actually likes these "terminite" rifles but I've heard he's more than a little bit off plumb ... if you know what I mean :vollkommenauf:.
BJM

Dat taint from no termiteses, dats wherein i puts me ziptiz so'z i can fastenz me sling to her, and then i just'in tapes it too da back end, allz i gotsta doo is re--ziptie da front afteer im'a donez shootin her at dat big'ol BUCK :marchmellow: Now ya seez what im'a sayin, i aint gotta drill da Bullz I out fer no studz, Smart aints I!?!?!?
:biggrin:
Knowz whats i meanz? Ya oughtzta try it out sumtime.....

LOLOLOL..... I will take care of those darn termites, but i like the holes in it, keeps people far AWAY when im at the range....:congrats:

Thanks everyone, i still need a few more to get where i want to be :hmmmm: :shot: :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts