Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to go home, think I'll just stay up here. Actually I can't because I miss my dog and my piano but what am I going to do about this nice man I'm tormenting? He doesnt't want me to leave for the winter and I dont' want to leave him but I haven't known him very long and I am not the type to rush into things and I want to go to Chile with my friend Michelle.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Tough Choice...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Do what makes you happy. Although your dog and piano will have to be retrieved at some point, Chile will be there next year, if you decide to stay. And your friend should understand. If you decide to go, let this guy know how you feel and foster the relationship from afar. At the very least, it will allow you some breathing room to see if this is an infatuation or true feelings are present.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
After making this poor guy suffer so much, at least give him something to remember you by, in case you don't come back.

The saddest words in the English language are "It might have been."

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Yeah, what Luis said. :D Give him a flower. :p

G

·
luisyamaha said:
After making this poor guy suffer so much, at least give him something to remember you by, in case you don't come back.

The saddest words in the English language are "It might have been."
Absolutely. Fall in the water again when it's really cool and take your time getting out. A picture speaks volumes.You might also say, as you step out of the water, I was just thinking of you. :lol: :lol: .
Seriously, go home, see your dog. See if absence makes the heart grow fonder and go from there. POWDERMAN. :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well it's already cold in the water here so I need to be careful about falling in again. I will probably come back here because he's nice to me and I don't want to hurt him but I do have to go south for awhile because my dog is there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts