Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..... This is NOT a FOOTBALL GAME (Colin Kaepernick)

..... YOU are NOT in CHARGE

..... WE are NOT SURRENDERING to YOU

Let me get this right, you are protesting, rioting and LOOTING!

Now in the heat of all the above-mentioned activities, YOU are demanding we get down on one knee to prove that we are WRONG and you are now in CHARGE!

What is LE going to do when the combatants demand we put down our BATS, SHIELDS and other DEFENSIVE ITEMS

SURRENDER!

I will NEVER surrender nor give up my lawful duties as a sworn LEO to PROTECT Persons and Property!

What is our military to do when in the heat of battle and things don't look promising and there is a chance you may NOT make it out ALIVE?

Lay down your weapons and surrender...... HELL NO!

I'm thoroughly convinced that some of these idiots in LE upper management have gone loco and just can't take the pressure, lost their minds and should be relieved immediately!

What are we doing to our country:questionmark:

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
I would like to have seen the cops take a knee and the Captain ask all for a seven minutest of prayer. Hard to fight and loot people you just prayed with.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I think they need to take a boot! to the trash looting and pillaging! not a knee, when law enforcement won't or is to spineless to stop the murder and looting and domestic terrorism, this is one perfect example of what the 2nd amendment is in place for! you see these thugs aren't coming to the country and trying this! with this terrorism very little is going on here in the south, they know better! then it really infuriates me I have argued on this forum with retired cops that won't the so called "red flag laws"! that is pure idiotic! when I give up any guns I won't care any more I will be dead! so to the looters and any body else that wants them come on down south with your thug mentality and liberal mindset and get some,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Premium Member
10,627 Posts
...........and good morning to you Mike.

I don't like this cop knee thing either. ...........but do any of us here really see cowards? ........Maybe a human being, trying to respond to a crisis in front of them as they interpret it, as best they see it? ............I don't know, but ain't cowards. As before, you all can saddle up and deal with it. I'll pray for you. If not, easy on my old retired butt, hard for me to listen to all that 'spineless' and 'what I would do crap' ............you ain't got a clue. No antlers out their, just folks that hate, want your very soul.

Mike, again, that's your version of 'red flag', and that of the anti gun legislators. ............ not what I ever advocated, not my version.

·
Registered
6,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to have seen the cops take a knee and the Captain ask all for a seven minutest of prayer. Hard to fight and loot people you just prayed with.
I disagree!

Prayer or NO Prayer, that ROCK or BOTTLE that some angry Rioter just threw from way behind the front line could care less when that blunt object strikes a human being in th head and opens them up.

God is NOT going to prevent or stop that object from doing it's intended damage. I don't care what anyone says.

Thx for posting~!

·
Registered
6,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I don't like this cop knee thing either. ...........but do any of us here really see cowards? ........Maybe a human being, trying to respond to a crisis in front of them as they interpret it, as best they see it? ............I don't know, but ain't cowards. As before, you all can saddle up and deal with it. I'll pray for you. If not, easy on my old retired butt, hard for me to listen to all that 'spineless' and 'what I would do crap' ............you ain't got a clue. No antlers out their, just folks that hate, want your very soul.

Mike, again, that's your version of 'red flag', and that of the anti gun legislators. ............ not what I ever advocated, not my version.
I do not know of anyone on this earth without the use of brunt physical force and detainment stop the violence of an angry mob type gathering of looters and thugs.

This going down onto a KNEE crap that these idiots ate demanding is ludicrous and not acceptable in my creed of ethics.

Thx for posting~!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts

well I don't know or care about a version of a "red flag law" all I know is when the government comes and tells me it's for my own good, it's for there's!
you either believe the 2nd amendment or you don't! "shall not be infringed" very easy to understand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as far as cops taking a knee, yea it is border line cowardly! what's next we bow down "take a knee" to china like oboma did!

·
Premium Member
10,627 Posts
I get you loud and clear mike, and like I said before, doubt you and I disagree on the foundations ...........just believe in laws, one's you and I want, so as to keep the peace and protect those that can't ..........believe me, I have no doubt, you don't need me or any cops protection.

You know Mike ......watch'n that poor lady get'n that animal savage beating in Texas, from animals, make no mistake ...............oh to be young again, back out there.

·
Premium Member
10,627 Posts
I do not know of anyone on this earth without the use of brunt physical force and detainment stop the violence of an angry mob type gathering of looters and thugs.

This going down onto a KNEE crap that these idiots ate demanding is ludicrous and not acceptable in my creed of ethics.

Thx for posting~!
I hear you Brother Jackle .........but I've always stayed off the air, left it to the Primary already 97 .................but then, once I'm there ;D

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Let me see now - the mayor tells the police chief to stand down, the chief took an oath to protect - he has to tell the mayor, “no can do”. Now that pencil neck chief was appointed to his position by the mayor and his cronies, so he will do the mayors bidding. Orders go down the line with the captains and Lts, as the chief promoted them.

I get this BUT the sergeants and patrolmen - they have to stand up and do their jobs. If they take a knee and bow their heads - what’s next? Enforce laws that take away our rights given to us in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution?

I saw some of that when a couple deputies threaten a mother with a ticket and other actions for allowing her small daughter to play with a neighbor child. She order them off her property and if this wouldn’t have went on the internet, no doubt she would have received a summons.

Back in the day officers would have been shunned for that - much like a trooper giving his father a speeding ticket for going 5 over. I would never tolerate that - I would resign and look elsewhere for employment. Cowards? - probably, but definitely snowflakes and daffodils.

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
I don't see the logic in taking a knee with those that are rioting and protesting and then turn around and arrest a family for being out in the park and not adhering to social distancing requirements. As usual "Looney Logic" gets you "Looney Results". Many small business owners who had a chance of reopening will not after their stores were torched and looted. They just don't have the income to overcome such a setback. The local "Gubberment" will not bail them out. It will be a tremendous loss for the local residents and consumers.

·
Registered
323 Posts
You betcha!!!

QUOTE=Jackel1;8319505]..... This is NOT a FOOTBALL GAME (Colin Kaepernick)

..... YOU are NOT in CHARGE

..... WE are NOT SURRENDERING to YOU

Let me get this right, you are protesting, rioting and LOOTING!

Now in the heat of all the above-mentioned activities, YOU are demanding we get down on one knee to prove that we are WRONG and you are now in CHARGE!

What is LE going to do when the combatants demand we put down our BATS, SHIELDS and other DEFENSIVE ITEMS

SURRENDER!

I will NEVER surrender nor give up my lawful duties as a sworn LEO to PROTECT Persons and Property!

What is our military to do when in the heat of battle and things don't look promising and there is a chance you may NOT make it out ALIVE?

Lay down your weapons and surrender...... HELL NO!

I'm thoroughly convinced that some of these idiots in LE upper management have gone loco and just can't take the pressure, lost their minds and should be relieved immediately!

What are we doing to our country:questionmark:[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Simple solution but not politically correct. If form the looters/riots the have two minutes to disperse or we will shoot. They call the bluff, bang bang. Think of a mayor in the position to have to decide what to do If I order the police to shoot I'm gonna catch supreme hell from the population. If I order the cops to stand run and let it rub it's course I'm gonna catch hell. IIRC, the Watts riot did shut down until LAPD was green lighted to start shooting looters. Ended pretty quick after that.

What the cops should do is grab everyone with a black mask as it seems most are antifa agitators. Bust'em and if they're from out of state like has been seen in the past, then they've violated federal law. No bail. Too many Hollywood idiots are springing bail for the dung disturbers.
Paul B.

·
Registered
6,925 Posts
Rush Limbaugh's take on the destruction of stores in New York City is that "many" of those stores have NO REASON to re-open in New York City. Brick and mortar stores have been declining since the advent of the Internet. When store inventory and property is destroyed because of a LACK of Police protection and Civil order, why would anyone in their right mind rebuild?

Take the insurance money and run.

I think Rush is onto something. I know the town closest to where I live have stores that are posting signs that they were NOT going to re-open after that Jackass Tom Wolf closed their businesses down for 3 months, and has issued yet another Executive Order that limit their operation and say they enforce "Social Distancing", wear masks, and All the other BS that goes along with the Communist take over of our country.

That's what it is. :tomato:

Mike T.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
here is SC in a little town on the edge of Charleston. I travel about 30 miles out of the woods I live in to buy seafood at a seafood market. my brother and I went Saturday to buy shrimp, we get there and they tell us we have to wear a mask to come in! we had to go find one and when we get there we asked the owner what was going on? mask here is not mandatory, he said his wife agreed to let him reopen if people wore mask's! these people have gone stupid! here you can't find a true covid victim with a posse or the FBI! and the owner must me pathetic henpecked spineless idiot for letting a woman tell him what he can and can't do!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts