Marlin Firearms Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
Very Nice!! 馃憤馃憤

Reactions: 10Glocks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
The scope is a Leupold FX-II Ultralight 2.5x20. The bases are Browning brand (made by Talley) and the rings are Talley Quick Detachable. Those rings give you the option of using a screw to attach the rings to the bases, or using a screw with a lever on it to attach the rings to the bases. I chose the screw without the lever option. The screws that have the levers on them, which are also included with the rings, have long levers on them and the levers can't be position-adjusted once the screws are tightened.

I have this same set up on my Browning BLR '81 Lightweight .308. I'll try and get some pictures of that this weekend.

Registered
Took my takedown 358 BLR out today. First time shooting winchester silver tips 200 grain one shot at 75 yards dropped the spike buck in his tracks. Pass through took out both lungs and liver.

Registered
Took my takedown 358 BLR out today. First time shooting winchester silver tips 200 grain one shot at 75 yards dropped the spike buck in his tracks. Pass through took out both lungs and liver.
Congratulations! Those Silver Tips have been working well in the .358 for 5-6 decades 馃憤

Pics??

21 - 28 of 28 Posts