Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The marlinowners board is the last place I'd have expected to find "PC" used against someone. Slightly suggestive subjects and language were used here before and will no doubt be used again by all concerned. I'm dissappointed that some used "offense" as an excuse to unload on someone. :roll:

·
Registered
238 Posts
You know, Tubby, if Larry or even any of the whiners that Anna-belle says were complaining to her had simply PMed me and requested that I tone it down a bit, I certainly would have.

And I didn't come here to make enemies, not that online enemies are of any consequence to me whatsoever. And trust me, I can handle them just fine.

After all, Anna-belle hadn't posted in this forum for a couple of months at least until I came along. I think perhaps she is simply in a snit because another female was "invading her turf", which I suppose is somewhat understandable. What isn't understandable though is that she seemed to have abandoned the place and then seems offended that people were posting in it.

Oh well, I tried to be nice.

G

·
At this point the goat doesn't have either the capacity to explain or the audience to listen.....except for maybe the mental midget and whowever that is with all of 15 posts...

The run for the Goat is over..

Red....you've done just fine and if you choose to give 'em both barrels like they deserve thats fine with me....

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'll have to agree with Red on this one. There seems to be no shortage of blinders worn here. I have not seen one self proclaimed defender of this site admonished for their transgressions. They know who they are and it is interesting they have suddenly become silent. Perhaps things became a little ruckus here last night but nothing got out of hand until others started casting stones. I would suggest the self-righteous pontificating types look in the mirror and see whom they are really fooling. One would think that more should be done about the blatant vulgarity rather than some adult level innuendo. Lets not let the pot call the kettle black. Yes, and as stated below, I try to follow the so called "Golden Rule". I'm sure some of the types mentioned above, will attempt to manipulate that against me, even if it is the view from here. I'm also sure after reading many of Larrys archieved posts, that he will be able to ascertain who the real instigators are. He does seem to be the voice of reason and certainly does have his hands full.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well I certainly don't want to get this forum taken away from these people and I'm sorry I tried to be nice. I think I should just leave them to their one or two posts a week that it normally gets.

Thanks, bigbore, you make a lot of sense.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Alaskan said:
At this point the goat doesn't have either the capacity to explain or the audience to listen.....except for maybe the mental midget and whowever that is with all of 15 posts...

The run for the Goat is over..

Red....you've done just fine and if you choose to give 'em both barrels like they deserve thats fine with me....
You have no clue on who is Anna or why this thread exist.. Thats a bold statement from the FNG..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts