Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, after considering a lot of cheap scopes for a marlin xt-22 I read a review on chuckhawks and opted for the Simmons. I also read a lot of positive reviews and for a target and occasional bunny plinker it will be fine. I'll post my own opinions once I've had a few shoots with it.

I did consider the 4x but the 9x will be handy for seeing groupings at 100 metres/yards.

Cheers.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FINALLY it arrived, and fortunately the post office had removed any slime the snails had left behind. It took those little suckers a long time to crawl and swim from the USA.

For the price I think the scope is great, I don't find changing the zoom very stiff and 9x is very nice (note this is not on a rifle yet as I might have to wait three months for a licence and then I'm allowed to apply for a rifle which takes 28 days) ahhh god.

Anyway, once I've jumped through each hoop I'll post some pics if my marlin beast .22 and scope ��

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I had that same scope and as long as you have one with the Adjustable Objective you are good to go!

Reactions: Plink plink
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.