Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see no reason why I should have to choose between NMPs, none at all. Why do you guys always want us to choose and get mad at us for silly reasons? One is a lot like me and the other isn't. *Sigh* I suppose I'll choose the one with money. Someone has to support my lazy self since I am tired of working.

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
I dunno, would you be ok with your NMpeoples be bopping around with a half dozen womens instead of choosing you.? :wink:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will have to think about that and get back to you but there are not half dozens of NFPs around here so maybe it doesn't matter so much?

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
I'd think it mattered to NMPersons. I'm pretty easy going & share most anything but tend to feel different about women. :wink:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I only did one at a time.. and if someone wanted to play the field.. fine.. I found another game.. :lol:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It isn't that I want to run around with a whole bunch of different ones, it is just that there are two I am having difficulty deciding between but it is okay now because I think I have decided. And I am not the kind of person to go out on one date with someone and then decide not to date anyone else because to me that seems presumptious unless it is a really good date. I mean, don't most men really hate it when they take a girl out once or twice and all of a sudden she is shopping for wedding dresses? I know if I were a NMP that would make me nervous.

What I am trying to say here is that I don't like to be crowded so I don't crowd people, but I also would not lie and tell a NMP he was the only one when he wasn't.

G

·
You'd probably have better luck if you looked for a good MAN and forgot this nmp crap. Men don't like to be abbreviated, just as well assign numbers. Man, that felt good. POWDERMAN. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
688 Posts
TTL,

If my reading one of your topics wears me out I can't imagine how it would be to actually live in close proximity to you. Criminy, but you have got to be high maintenance low production... Now this isn't intended to be insulting, it is just that I as a man couldn't take this sort of constant stuff. I think it may partially explain your current situation in this regard.

I do wish you the very best of luck. Hang in there and discuss it with THEM (one of these two fellas) and I'm sure it will resolve itself quickly.

G

·
Hobie said:
TTL,

If my reading one of your topics wears me out I can't imagine how it would be to actually live in close proximity to you. Criminy, but you have got to be high maintenance low production... Now this isn't intended to be insulting, it is just that I as a man couldn't take this sort of constant stuff. I think it may partially explain your current situation in this regard.

I do wish you the very best of luck. Hang in there and discuss it with THEM (one of these two fellas) and I'm sure it will resolve itself quickly.
Yep, says a lot. POWDERMAN. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you for your good wishes Hobie but I just don't know which one of them to discuss it with which is the problem. ;)

*edited* to say...I'm probably not as high maintainance as you think though I can see why you would think so from my posts. I'm not at all highly demanding of a man's time; I need a lot of personal space myself and really need someone who isn't gonna want to do everything little thing together.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh look who is talking about "low production"., Mr. "I haven't gotten anything done all winter and now am late getting to Alaska". :) By the time you finally get here, summer will be over.

I have gotten a lot done this weekend. I finished my book and would have watered the garden if it hadn't rained, and while in the middle of a lovely nap this morning, I totally kept my cool and went back to sleep after being woken up by some sort of earthquake.

I haven't been able to find anything on the web yet about the earthquake; do you know anything?

·
Registered
99 Posts
are ya familiar with the term hogwash....??

at least I don't spend all my time flamming the crap outtta Erma.....god, I hope she had a shitty day...

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have not spoken with Emma today; she is doing perfectly well looking foolish with her anti-American diatribes without my help :)

I was joking, I KNOW how busy you are.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And here is the earthquake information; I figured it was faily close to here:

Quake shakes south central Alaska
Sunday, June 18, 2006 - by Chris Joy

Anchorage, Alaska - If you felt a bit of a shake Sunday morning, you weren't alone. The Alaska Earthquake Information Center reports a magnitude 4.7 earthquake shook south central Alaska at about 11:35 a.m.

The quake was centered about 17 miles northwest of Willow at a depth of 36 miles. It was felt throughout Anchorage and the Mat-Su Valley. So far there are no reports of damage.

·
Registered
99 Posts
oh....you're still up ??

funny....those urban dwellers over there don't care for pictures of dead animals....kinda figured that would create a bit of hovac.... :lol:

hey....check out the Google Logo today

------>
www.google.com

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, the logo is very nice.

Of course I am still up, despite having been awakened from that nap I was telling you about by that pesky earthquake.

We are now having a torrential downpour with thunder.

On Tues. or Wed. I am going to the Kenai, will keep you updated on how that goes...

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey....there is a new reality TV show tonight on NBC and they are in Alaska looking for some kinda treasures.....
I wish I could see it but my T.V. is on vacation -- loaned it to the library when theirs blew up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts