Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Anna:
Years ago I saw Alex Joseph on TV. He was the guy( passed away awhile back) who had nine wives. I don't understand how he could do it. :shock: There were five of the wives with him on the show and they all seemed to be happy. His actions may have cause problems for guys like me. People used to say to me that I wasn't getting any younger and that I should get married. My answer was: You know how they say that for every man, there is that one special woman? They would all agree that was the truth. I would then tell them that I thought that the guy in Utah with the nine wives had the woman that was supposed to have been for me. They had no answer. That is why I am writting to you. Could it be that by having nine wives he messed up someone like me? Do you think that having nine wives is a good idea? African lions seem to do okay.

·
Registered
719 Posts
9 wives........

nine wives? :shock:
yeah, well i bet he had more than one bathroom!!!!!! :?

saw an interview with a african guy who had 3.....he said he feed them all real good and that kept 'em all happy! :p

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well they did have more than one bathroom. In fact they had several houses. He said that it cost around $200,000.00 per year to run their little operation. I guess that having a lawyer, graphic artist, real estate broker, park ranger among the group helped pay for it all. The lawyer lady is going around telling femminists that this is the best way to go. It makes having a profession easier, since the home tasks get split up among more folks. :shock:

·
Registered
719 Posts
nine?

heck.....cats an women are close........and I HAVE nine cats, and they are ALWAYS getting into fights! :shock:

but heck, it might be worth a try, if they all look like the Victoria Secret girls!!!!! :wink:

still....$200,000 would buy a REAL purdy Sharps, lettered to boot! :p

·
Registered
670 Posts
NINE WIVES...

You know....being happily married to ONE person is hard enough;
those people must really have some kinda issues. I wouldn't worry about whether or not he had "your woman" 'cause if she's content to be in that situation I don't think you'd really want her anyway! Besides, do you think that a man that's married to nine women has time or money for guns and hunting?? I don't think so..... :? :roll: :shock:

Annabelle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts