Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found out how to get the 1894 sbl and 1894 csbl into production. I called customer service at Marlin today asking when these models will be produced. The rep told me that those models are still listed as active projects. They will put them into production when they get enough inerest to move these models to the front of the line up. I know that a lot of people are not too keen on Marlington lever guns. I have been patiently waiting to get my hands on both of these models for three years now. The rep also told me that phone calls and snail mails received that request these models be put into production are passed on to management. I was also told this last year.

This is the opportunity rally together and either make a phone call to customer service (800) 544-8892 or write a letter. When you call ask when these models will go into production and request that they tell management. They also look at snail mail letters asking them when these rifles will go into production. It would be so much easier if they had email for this.

Send Mail to:
Marlin Firearms
P.O. Box 1871
Madison, NC 27025

Just a side note that large companies do take customer opinions seriuosly. Paramount pictures feels that for each person that contacts them they represent 10,000 that didn't. So when 10 fans say something they know they need to listen. I'm not sure what ratio Marlin uses but if enough of us contact them it will work. Pass it on.

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
Kool thanks for the headsup!

I'm not sure I'd buy a Remlin sight unseen, but would MAYBE if it wasn't a Basket Case!?.?

BloodGroove4570

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I might give them a call I'd love to get an 1894 SBL in 44 mag!

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
I'll be putting in a call. One of those would go very nice pared up with my ruger super redhawk Alaskan in 44 mag.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I am on the phone with Marlin right now and they do have the info on the gun.
What the CS rep is saying is that she is surprised that Marlin never put the gun
into production. It is currently in Suspended mode meaning they will be making it
at some point.
There is no slated date for production but she will pass along my request

If it means anything the CS rep thought the 1894 SBL was a great looking gun.

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Just got off the phone and put in my request:biggrin:
I was biding on a 1894 44 mag in SS and would have tried my best to make my own 1894 SBL. But the auction got a little to rich for a project rifle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts