·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When was the 7000 introduced??

·
Registered
485 Posts
welcome to the nut house :lol: ,i bought mine at least 5 years ago & may have been 6 it was the first 1 i ever seen & had to have it :) havent seen any1 else hunting with 1 in person but several here have them,ironglow has1 & i think he likes his as much as i love mine great auto no problems as long as you dont feed it milk carton ammo, can do 1 hole at 25yards if somebody can hold it, trigger a little heavy but gets better with use,mike243

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
My 7000T was made in 99 & I believe that model was only made for 2 years. Very accurate with Aguilla sub-sonic. SW

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool, thanks. I wanted to know just in case I try to pick up a used 7000.
NebrHogger, I have a brick of Aguila subs that wont run in my Glenfield/Marlin, if your interested we might be able to work something out, I have no use for them at all at this point.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Just for the heck of it, here's a pic of my 7000T. While I know they are out there, I have never seen another.

The trigger is awful mushy, but overall, I really like it. SW

·
Registered
12 Posts
Gotta love that little gun! In case your 7000T gets lonely it can come to Vegas and visit its long lost twin brother sitting in our gun safe. Not too sure how many they made but yours is the first we have seen too!! VegasGuy picked his up way back in the day. :wink: It is a wonderful, wonderful gun. We have run thousands of rounds through it. Until I bought the Ruger it was a battle for who got to shoot it. Kaboom - if you get the chance pick one up. Great shooting gun!!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
vegasgirl,

Better pack your grip - Oregon Trail days is coming soon!! :wink:

Of course, after living in Vegas, that would be quite a let down. It's still a big deal here, though. Just had the sugar valley rally this past weekend.

Ah... life in the sticks. Ya gotta love it! :wink:

Best regards, :D

SW

·
Registered
12 Posts
OHH the SVR & OTDs - man - how quick you forget!! Its been a few days. I am sure the little bro and his fam will head into town for those festivities. :wink: Enjoy the nice summer weather and I'll do a little rain dance for you all so hopefully you will get a little more moisture and a little less hot & dry! Nice to see you again!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Outta my price rage for a 22, saving up for a real Dragunov :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts