Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What an excellent 4” S&W 15-4 (.38) going for now ... 99%?

\

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a 15-6 heavy barrel I recently bought, some holster wear and ugly rubber grips, but tight as a bank. Paid $275, and last week saw an older one, thin barrel, for $235. Also has ugly rubber grips.

The Combat Masterpiece (Model 15) has become my favorite k frame carry revolver. They just feel good in the hand, and they really shoot.

Mark

Check www.smith-wessonforum.com

under revolvers-1945 to present. for many posts on the Mod.15. Prices in some western areas are well over $500, cheaper here in the east.

·
Registered
879 Posts
15's

I have a 15 that I got 10 yrs ago in a trade and it also has a set of pachmyre gripper grips. I havent shot it very much but its a good feeling little pistol with the aedjustable sights I just kept it around and didn't put it up for trade now I am glad I didn't I think I ended up with about $140.00 in the pistol back then. The pistol is in about 98% new condition and tight as a new one.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have a M15 Combat Masterpiece, no dash. One of the greatest 38's I own. They run in the $300-$350 price range, but you can find them lower and even higher.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts