Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving a lot of my Marlins. I am moving back to Pittsburgh and that is the main reason. Naturally I am moving the ones I don't need/want as bad as others. I have 2 of some difference though. I have a 336 MXLR in 35 Rem and a 308 MXLR. Both have Walnut stocks and the barrels have been shortened to 18 1/2" inches. These will go last. I am just trying to find out if there is any interest in the membership here. Even though these rifles have had work done to them they will be priced to sell.

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Do you have any pics?

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
I'm sure there will be some interest. Everybody here likes Marlins even if they have been altered. I don't know if that would affect the value or not.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Available Marlins???? where, when ........must have more Marlins........(in the deep throughs of Marlinitis)

·
Premium Member
13,210 Posts
I would love to have a .35 but whether I have the funds to get one would be a different story!!!

·
Premium Member
7,698 Posts
Bad timming for me as well. I couldn't afford birdseed for A coo-coo clock right now.

·
Premium Member
12,568 Posts
I'd like a 336 MXLR in 35 Remington, but I want the 24" barrel.

·
Registered
25,054 Posts
the origional xlr's in stainless are out their..

·
Banned
430 Posts
I hope you recieved my PM.

I can get the 35 XLR for $527 NIB because the wholeseller still has them. I'm interested in your price for the shorty.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I would be interested in the shorty 35 XLR...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts