Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to buy a Marlin 1897 texan model 22 with a 16" octagon barrel nib for $400 and a Marlin 1894 16" coyboy limited 357 octagon barreled nib for $400 .I have never seen a picture of eather one are they good guns.I usually only fool with winchesters.I think I would really love both of these guns .I have to make this deal asap to get this pices need some help.I think its a good deal.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Those are very good prices...jump on em. They retail for about $575 a piece I believe. If you opt not to buy one or both, please let me know the number and name of individual selling them please!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had never seen any of these short barrel carbines like these.I think they are pretty neat.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
They are very sought after too the Quality is great on Marlins as you will come to realize , and ease of maintance too.. :lol:

·
Administrator
23,798 Posts
Bought a 1894 44mag today used at the local pawn shop, $225 out the door. Has a simmons 3X9 with iron sighter mount, the mount will go soon. Gun is in fair condition, just like them little straight stocked carbines.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
!897 and 1894

When did they make these short barreled carbines? I think they are very awesome for the money.I sold one winchester and boughtthese two marlins and a winchester.Thats a good day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts