Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:questionmark:Alright just a little over two yrs. ago GaGuide posted the question of how many 30-30s that were owned by the fellow members of the MO. It seems that there are almost 1200, 1191 at the moment.

So I would like to know how many .35s are owned by all of the members here?
I'll start it off, I have 2.

A Sears model 45 J.C.Higgins(made by Marlin)
A Savage model 170 pump

And just for fun heres a photo to prove it.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have one. It's a Texan!

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
Five, four Marlins and a T/C Contender carbine with a 21" barrel. Up to nine now.DP

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
Just the one for me.

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
I wouldn't Post how many of what we owned. Don 't think for a moment that the Left Wing retards are not monitoring all Pro Gun websites. I won't change my signature that lists my rifles, I let it stand.

Paranoid? You bet. If the Bundy Ranch episode doesn't fire a warning shot collectively over our heads, then we are bigger trouble than I thought.

Mike T.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
1.... 35 336cs here :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
Just one.

Reactions: gunrunner

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
Reactions: Brocky

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I wouldn't Post how many of what we owned. Don 't think for a moment that the Left Wing retards are not monitoring all Pro Gun websites. I won't change my signature that lists my rifles, I let it stand.

Paranoid? You bet. If the Bundy Ranch episode doesn't fire a warning shot collectively over our heads, then we are bigger trouble than I thought.

Mike T.

They are more then welcome to come and "TRY" and take mine

·
Registered
887 Posts
Two....Both are Marlin 336 RC's and both were made in 1958. Not to show any favorites here but I also own two 336 RC 30-30's and two 336 RC 32 Specials.

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

They are more then welcome to come and "TRY" and take mine
I hear you on that one. They best not come alone either. As Billy the Kidd said in the Green Mile" you come on in on your feet but you'll be going out on your back". Course he didn't fair to well, lol.

1 - 20 of 214 Posts