Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In true American fashion, I celebrated out Independence in the best way I could this morning. Went to our usual Friday gathering where we honored the concept of no established State religion, rather like minded believers gathered as the Constitution allows.

Next, it was on to breakfast with my friend of 40 years, honoring our freedom of association.

Last on to the range with American made Marlin 444, Glenfield 30-30 and Ruger Blackhawk in 45 Colt honoring the 2nd Amendment.

Oh, and I got a huge surprise from my new to me 444.

Shot several groups of both 240 Rem and 265 LE. Noticed they were printing very similar so I shot the group pictured with 3 rem240 and 3 LE 265. Still smiling.

All rifle targets at 100 yards.

Then to 50 yard range with the 45. Best I could manage today was 6" with factory Ruger sights.

Can't think of a better way to celebrate the 4th.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Well RafterH , I just been sittin here on my hinnie in the cool just visiting with all my friends here , a rubbing my ole feet on my pup's belly under my desk :tee: we'll be watching the Big ~0~ Fireworks display tonight form our patio from 6 block's away form the Golf Course right up the road here , while we be chomping on some Water Mellon . They light off about a 1/2 a million $ worth of them thing for all the Privet Millionaire member's there , and there family members . run's about and hour or so..... Pretty Neat" and Loud :congrats: and it's free entertainment for me and wifie and the Pup ,and kittie .

By the way , it cost $45 Grand a Year to be a member there..... Any of you Rich boy's wanta join um :questionmark: They'd love to take all you money , like they do everybody else's , they can get there paws on . I use to do pest control work there every Friday , to keep the Roaches and Rat's Mainly , down around the joint , before I retired :congrats:It's was Designed By None Other Than the Ole" Arnold Palmer" himself ! ..... Nothing But the BEST" for all our Dallas Millionaires and there Family's :biggrin: ....

Magnum6

1 - 3 of 3 Posts