Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Back in the mid 1980's when I was a much younger(and less learned) man, I bought a Marlin 39M Octagon at a local gun shop. Had no REAL idea what I had and the internet was still in its infancy and not really available to the common working stiff like myself. I asked some old timers and they said "beats me never really heard of a 39M Octagon"?Owned it for about a year then got a case of the really "dumb arse" and traded it for ??? I do not remember ??Fast forward to ...present day.Once I found out what I had (much,much,much later in life) I wanted to kick my own arse and mentally I do and have. So here is my question to my Marlin loving friends. I have decided to begin the quest to find another 39M Octagon. How hard shall I expect this search to be? Please... once you have finished laughing give me your thoughts. Thank you.:hmmmm:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Well..... there are none for sale on GunBroker right now. They do become available from time to time. If you really want one, place an exorbitant maximum bid and don't look back. With that said, you better be bidding on a "pristine" rifle so you'll never regret emptying your wallet. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: Remy103
1 - 5 of 5 Posts