Marlin Firearms Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I have a 30 minute ride to the boat, once on the boat it can be a 10 minute ride or over an hour to the fish depending on what’s on the menu. My boat is docked on a tidal river with quick access to the Atlantic Ocean. Striped Bass and Flounder are in the river, outside on the Atlantic it’s Mackerel, Striped Bass, Blue fish, Cod, Haddock and Blue Fin Tuna if you are into that. My state allows for a residential Lobster license for 5 traps too.

Some great pictures you guys have posted here. Love seeing where you spend your time.
I’m based out of South Eastern New Hampshire, USA.

Reactions: Maineiac

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
One thing (among MANY) that I do NOT like about this new software is the elimination of state location (assuming the member posted that in their profile). In this thread, members have responded with such things as “I’m 1/2 hour from native trout” or something similar. Sure would be nice to know the state.
The state location is still there. It is displayed if you hover over the members avatar.

·
Registered
403 Posts
About a 1000 yard walk to the lake, world class trout stream is 5 miles south, brookie stream 4 miles north, other lakes all over. In my area it's about 50/50 land and water mix, so within 50 miles I have something close to 800 lakes, can't begin to think of how many trout streams and rivers for other fish. So of course, I spend my time shooting, and fish only occasionally. When I lived on the high plains, I would drive miles to fly fish in the foothills. Priorities change. This year, I find myself fishing again, go figure.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts