Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were a few .356 rifles sold in M336er and Win 94 BB. It could be a really special group as the .356 caliber will take just about everything you want it too. Maybe not them but must everything below that, I can just imagine the hunting stories now. Any more interest let me know. If we start a team I am No.1, who wants to be No.2 I think it takes 50 sign ups to be a team let me know.

"fk"

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
I could be #3. They let me join Team 35, but that's when I thought it meant 35 caliber, not just limited to 35 Remington. They have since come out and stated it's for 35 Remington.

Now I might get the boot, but that's okay.

-Bob George

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
Are you counting re-bores by JES? If so, I'm in.

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any rifle that will shoot a .356 Winchester factory round is in, so we are up to four. I was like you I thought it should have been .35 caliber maybe that is what this team should be?

"fk"

·
Banned
2,583 Posts
Sounds like an excellent plan to me! Bought mine NIB, way back when....lol. ;D

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
I don't care what number I am as long as I can be part of it! My 356ER is goin hunting come this fall! It has laid around loafing in way to many gun safes.

T-o-m who wonders if there will be "teams' for all the hypo-nateds he owns

·
Premium Member
10,949 Posts
Another Team?............Sure!....... Sign me up as #7!.......I have a 336ER, the only one Marlin made without the CBS......

Tom

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Tomray said:
Another Team?............Sure!....... Sign me up as #7!.......I have a 336ER, the only one Marlin made without the CBS......

Tom
Insider trading. :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
10,949 Posts
Oz said:
Insider trading. :eek: :eek:
Yeah.............I'm guilty on that charge........ ;D

Tom

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Tomray said:
Yeah.............I'm guilty on that charge........ ;D

Tom

;D ;D

·
Premium Member
10,949 Posts
tman said:
Now to get Hornandy to bring out a 220 grain superformance and a gummy point leverrevoulution 8)
Now that, would be interesting..........Maybe I'll see if I can hand load something like that over the winter.

Tom

·
Premium Member
6,020 Posts
Delete
tman said:
Now to get Hornandy to bring out a 220 grain superformance and a gummy point leverrevoulution 8)
I didn't wait for Hornady to offer L.E. ammo I just went ahead and did it.

·
Premium Member
6,020 Posts
tman said:
I didn't wait for Hornady to offer L.E. ammo I just went ahead and did it. And It does well in my BB 94 356w.

T ;D NY

PS. What I would like Hornady to do is offer a .358" bullet 200 and 220 grains in a FTX boat tail.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts