Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Who out there use the Hornady short cases? I have some sitting around and I want them gone....

Doc

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
I have about 38 of them that I don't have use for.
I have to say since stitching Remington brass to Sterling brass the 45-70 brass takes up a lot of room.

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
How much do you have and how much would you like?

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Russell, PM me ad address and I will send you what I have (101 cases)
pay it forward for someone else is all I ask in return

Doc

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All boxed up with your name on the box, Will stop by the PO on the way to my daughters house this afternoon.... I found a couple more so I think its 104 (pulled a 350gr Hornady LE bullet, dropped the powder and put the case and bullet in with the rest.)

Doc

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
Any of the Hornady short cases left? I'm interested in any up to 50. Just got some Hornady bullets to load up.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any of the Hornady short cases left? I'm interested in any up to 50. Just got some Hornady bullets to load up.

Thanks.
Sorry HiKayaker, All 104 cases sent out today to Russell....

Russell, you should get them either Saturday or Monday

Doc

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
ok folks let me check and see what i have in the way of those shorty gummy cases as i might have around 160 of them myself and don't have a use for them. i'll try to get back here with a count in the next day or 2.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I would gladly buy some of the Hornady cases if anybody else has some they don't use. In 45-70, 444, 35Rem, 30-30 or 44Mag
Thanks Dave

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hornady cases are shorter than regular 45/70 cases? Didn´t know that. I thought about buying ammo to gain some more brass...this thread acutally saved me alot money. Can i buy Remington and Partizan ammo without gaining scrap metal?

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Doc the brass arrived yesterday while I was at work. We had a fire late last night and I was pretty tired until I walked in my house this morning to find a box of happiness waiting on the counter:). Thank you for your generosity Doc. As requested I will pay it forward.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hornady cases are shorter than regular 45/70 cases? Didn´t know that. I thought about buying ammo to gain some more brass...this thread acutally saved me alot money. Can i buy Remington and Partizan ammo without gaining scrap metal?
Absolutely!

Doc

1 - 19 of 19 Posts