Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this round still in production? I have gradually amassed 240 rounds and 110 pieces of brass. I found three boxes at a gun show in VA this weekend for $34. They looked real new. Are they still making this stuff? The seller said yes.

PD

·
Registered
446 Posts
I am having trouble finding it. My source says its on back order.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I was able to find seven boxes last fall. I understand that it is a limited production run. They make a bunch, at limited times of the year. I suspect that you found new, old stock as I have not seen any show up recently.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sorry guys but you are out of luck.I posted a thread a few months ago about this.
The 350 grain load is no longer in production and their catalog reflects this.Only the 325 grain Leverevolution load will be available.Of course with the shorter brass.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
What? I dont want to use the Lever Revelution in my 450.

Tempted to trade the 450 for a 4570 or .444 now.

That stinks.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Reloads?
Is Hornady still making the bullet?

·
Banned
94 Posts
Yes, Hornady still makes the bullet. It's one of their most loaded bullets. The jacket is a heavy one and stands up to velocities in the high 2000's. A great bullet that I load in my hot 45-70 loads at 2150. i don't buy store bought ammo so I can't speak to loaded ammo with that bullet
good hunting

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I have 31 rounds of 325 leverlution for 1.50 per round plus shipping also have 50 350 gr Hornady FP for 25.00
fyi

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
I have about 5 boxes of the 325s and don't really care about them, but if I need to buy them in order to get the 350 FNs, consider it done. If you still have this stuff for sale, pm me and we can make whatever arrangements are needed. I'm out of town a lot and will just write myself a note to check for pms. Thx.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.