Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Honey-do" lists are hyphenated...

Hey there ya’ll -- “Honey-do” lists are hyphenated, no doubt. Well I’m a single guy, and sorta “Honey” challenged at the moment. I do have a considerable “to do” list however. The short form is to complete the entire interior of the shop and domicile, side the outside, build the decks and loading docks and get a lawn in. Oh, and change out the front sight on the old 1894, 32-20, and try it out. Well guess what got done today? Got a fine Skinner “skinny” front sight fitted and out the door I went. I’ll look at the “to do” list again tomorrow. Here’s a picture of the aftermath… Best regards. Wind

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Re: "Honey-do" lists are hyphenated...

like those "shooting sticks" where'd you get that?

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Hey there MacGregor -- We build them here. Shoot me an e-mail and I can send you a brochure.

and Eric -- I've been into this project now for three years and prolly won't be done for another three!!

Best regards. Wind

·
Premium Member
7,648 Posts

Hey Wind,

You have something else to add to your "honey do list". Near the top, in fact. That is reload ammo. The other can wait another year or two. ;D ;D

I looked at the picture, it appears that the water is receding. Cleat can remove his galoshes. ;D

J-B

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts

Wind,

At least you have your priorities straight. ;D

BTW, do you have any medical or first aid training, because you have mastered the art of triage (that of grading injuries on a serious to less serious basis to determine who gets treated first) to a "T". Triage can be equally applied to home job lists as Wind has so clearly demonstrated. ;)

·
Administrator
23,800 Posts

Get a lawn in, yep and then buy a mower that costs more than a Marlin, that's the first one I would pass on. ;D

Just build a lot bigger deck and astro turf it.

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts

Beautiful rifle....beautiful country wherever you're at.

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Hey there swany -- Asphalt and green paint are starting to look pretty good!! It would prolly make the rattlesnakes easier to spot as well...

City Slicker -- I'm in Washington state on the eastern side of the Cascade Mountains...

and woodrat -- They work really well too.

Best regards. Wind

·
Premium Member
7,648 Posts

Wind said:
Hey there swany -- Asphalt and green paint are starting to look pretty good!! It would prolly make the rattlesnakes easier to spot as well...

Best regards. Wind
Hi Wind,

Those rattlesnakes are going to cost me money. Mary and I were planning to camp in your yard at the Hyphenated Happening. Then Mary remembered the rattlesnakes. Now we have reservations at the Junction. ;D ;D

Later, I'm off to look for Lead Away.

J-B

·
Registered
9,157 Posts

I'm hopin' to leave a looooong honey-do list, and a compleated "bucket list" when I leave this ol' world. ;) ;D Georgeky told ya right Wind, listen up. ;D DP

·
Premium Member
9,360 Posts

JBledsoe said:
Hi Wind,

Those rattlesnakes are going to cost me money. Mary and I were planning to camp in your yard at the Hyphenated Happening. Then Mary remembered the rattlesnakes. Now we have reservations at the Junction. ;D ;D

Later, I'm off to look for Lead Away.

J-B
Going to eat any Rattlers I roll over on.

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Hey there georgeky -- That one picture I saw of you looked like you were a pretty big boy. Might be nothing left to eat, just a hat band!! Best regards. Wind

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts

George,

It is so good to see you writing posts again, with that sense of humor.

John

1 - 17 of 17 Posts