Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
That is crazy! I have to start selling on Ebay! ::) That looks like a regular ol 336 stock! The model 36 has a different tang length doesn't it?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
falls into the more money than sense category for sure.. I bet the seller will be giggling to his/herself for days!

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lever addict said:
The model 36 has a different tang length doesn't it?
Not sure but Ken (Leverdude) would probably be able to answer that. I'm pretty sure he has a 36.

Someone sure wanted that stock bad!!!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
It's a model 336 stock, the Model 36 did not have a grip cap and white spacer. I saw that stock too; but this is out of the norm for Marlin stocks sold on Ebay. If they all fetched this kind of money, I'd be parting out my Marlins.

·
Registered
243 Posts
there's a sucker born every minute. e-bay is the worst place to look for anything, but sometimes i do use them for refference, or avalibilty of a product. but it's the last place i look.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
For that price I think I would have grabbed some fancy aftermarket lumber! :eek:

·
Super Moderator
12,199 Posts
I love selling on ebay because there's a lot of people with more money than sense. Too many get caught up in a bidding war which is great for the seller. Sucks if you want to buy something though, you can usually get it for less by buying new elsewhere..

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Somebody was needing that in a bad way wasn't they?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts