Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking to see about getting a group hunt with other locals for a spring hog hunt. Was looking at options around my area, mainly NC.

Wanted to do a DIY hunt, just some like minded people who wanna stack some pigs in the freezer..........

Was looking at a 3-4 day trip..... Camping is better but cheap hotels do the job too......

Who's in?

·
Super Moderator
24,270 Posts
If I wasn't deployed to the sandbox--I would be all in. Sounds like fun and would be an excuse to get my 35 Rems out again!

Reactions: dave19113

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like alot of good responses.... I was thinking of WMA land.... unless we can score some farm land....I was on google checking out areas that might work.... I was looking near the border of VA/NC

·
Registered
269 Posts
Keep me posted as well.

Reactions: dave19113

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
Keep me posted as well. I have been wanting an
excuse to get down to VA. How much work Involved for an out of state guy to hunt hogs In VA?

John

Reactions: vrkar10

·
Registered
1,202 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
I cant make it,,,but why wait until the spring? Feb is the best month for hogs......Get'em while its still cool. They are more active in the winter.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Hey. Do you guys have any more going here? I was planning on goung hog hunting in April with my son for a day. I live in NoVA.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hey. Do you guys have any more going here? I was planning on goung hog hunting in April with my son for a day. I live in NoVA.
3mfe e4 to
fmpcw
cop
I cant make it,,,but why wait until the spring? Feb is the best month for hogs......Get'em while its still cool. They are more active in the winter.
mmp33ple kra,mxd re

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts