Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the jackpot at our local gun show! A dealer brought in all his surplus reloading stuff from his basement. Years of accumulation, at unheard of prices!
For $60 I got a complete set of bullet pulling collets and the press die, a set of 32 RCBS bullet librisizers, with 39 various top punches, a set of 36 shell holders, a set of 32 case neck expanders, and two Lyman M die holders (one short, one long), and 6 boxes of .17 HMR ammo!
Looks like I'm set for life with every loading accessory I ever dreamed of, plus some ammo for my CZ452! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've got to get to Portland for a gun show. Here in the outback we used to have some pretty fair shows. Now they're beanie babies, cheap camo, overpriced junk guns, nazi regalia, cheap knock-offs, etc. The last time I've bought anything at a gunshow was about 10 years ago at the Expo Center.

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Roundup,
Don't bother going to the Expo, it's the same thing you described! Beanie babies, jerky, and nuts! (Not the gun type either)
Our monthly show here at OAC has tons more good stuff in a very small venue, but still no junk allowed!
You really need to plan a trip for our August display show! It's the 28-29 of August, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed! If you don't tell yourself it was the best gun show you've been to in years, I'd be surprised. Everyone who attends says so, and we're pretty proud of the quality, and no "non gun related table items" rule. It makes for a better quality show.
We're also having a cartridge and relaoding tool show on June 27th, and I heard a rumor that the same dealer is bringing out a bunch of cast bullets, and molds he didn't have time for at this last show. Should be another feeding frenzy! Shows are 7:00 am to 12:00 noon, and it gets pretty crazy when we open at 7:00!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts