Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that don't know about Hickok45 he has lots of videos posted on youtube. And he has some pretty good videos about lever actions.

One of his lastest is on the 45-70 guide gun (1895G).

Check it out his videos are not bad to watch.

Tell me what you think.

Sam

·
Registered
367 Posts
I too, have been watching Hickok45 for quite a while!!

One thing's for sure. . . he can shoot!!!!

(And he and I both like our Glocks!!) ;D

·
Registered
171 Posts
byf43 said:
(And he and I both like our Glocks!!) ;D
Well... nobody is perfect... :D
And Hickock45 is one of my few youtube subscriptions.

Jim

·
Registered
367 Posts
Evil One said:
Well... nobody is perfect... :D
And Hickock45 is one of my few youtube subscriptions.

Jim
Oh!!!! That hurt. :eek:

;D

·
Registered
583 Posts
Always enjoy watching Hickok45 ... particularly his zombie videos. A lot more boom with the .45-70 than with his handgun videos.

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Yep, seen the videos, he's a member on here under the same name.....

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
He is a member here, wish he would post some vids here too. I am a big fan. :)

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Hickok45 is the man! He can even make Glocks seem interesting, but I really like his lever videos the best, blowing up lawnmowers and such with his 45/70..

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
six_gunz said:
Yep, seen the videos, he's a member on here under the same name.....
I might have to annoy him a bit and see if he will leave the glocks in the cupboard and get the guide gun out a bit more often!

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
aussiehunter83 said:
I might have to annoy him a bit and see if he will leave the glocks in the cupboard and get the guide gun out a bit more often!
There's a couple really cool songs on his page. haha, leave the glocks in the cupboard with the rest of the tupperware...good one, I like it!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I watched him the other day. he did a review of the new ruger sr1911. I really like it and am going to get one as soon as it becomes Mass compliant, probably take about 3 months. I love his setup with all the targets and everything. I wish I had a range like that 20 feet from my front door like he does.

·
Registered
100 Posts
He's real good with a pistol no doubt about it...and he likes short barrels and does amazingly well with them even out to 50 yards and beyond.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
skmarsh77 said:
I watched him the other day. he did a review of the new ruger sr1911. I really like it and am going to get one as soon as it becomes Mass compliant, probably take about 3 months. I love his setup with all the targets and everything. I wish I had a range like that 20 feet from my front door like he does.
yeah his range is pretty sweet. nice and simple but at the same time you can do a bit of everything

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dont understand why a network hasnt picked him up...His recent cowboy rifle video was great, gotta love the "kabong"

·
Registered
69 Posts
He's one of my favorites, too. I probably recommend his vids more often than any others, unless you're a snake lover, then it's viperkeeper.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yeah but is he as good as Tex "I just shot myself " Grebner:haha:

·
Premium Member
3,576 Posts
I want to make some of those hanging targets. So if I hang them there is no danger of the bullet coming back?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts