Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at 18, my mom had just been married and they were living in jacksonville fla. dad was in the Navy there, and a weekend in those days was a trip to the beach with a picknick lunch and a SS 22 for shooting tin cans thrown in the water! Just Imagine the differences now!......here's mom at 18, and at 72...still shooting the same model 30, 22 SS winchester~

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Neat.. :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Hey Kaintuck! Looks like mom's getting younger! That shooting must be good for her!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi Kentuck,
Is this picture in Jacksonville Florida again? That water sure has been treating your Mom GREAT.

Keep those old Wreenncchhesters oiled and they always shoot !!!!!!

SpikeMaster49 :D :) 8) :lol: :D :) 8) :lol: 8) :lol:

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
kaintuck,
This is an awesome display of youth, youth and youth. Because your Mom still has the exact set-up in holding this gun that she had at 18. She seems to know this gun very well and surely knows how to handle it.

Whatever She has been eating, drinking, etc, please give me some because She doesn't look her age at all. Maybe in her 40's from this pic and still with a full head of pretty hair too. I hope that you get to celebrate Mothers Day with her in style because she obviously is a rare treasure. Please give her my best.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Bet she can hit with that Winnie as well! By the look of that pic, she's got a pretyy good handle on things. Thanks for posting!

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

1 - 6 of 6 Posts