Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I'm Simone,an italian gun lover and owner,actually i play dynamic shooting,static shooting and mid-range shooting (up to 200-300 meters).
I just ordered a new Marlin XS7VH HB in 308,i found this forum and i hope i can find some info about my new rifle while impatiently waiting for it!
Thank you!
P.S: forgive my horrible language...

·
Premium Member
13,992 Posts
Hello Simone, welcome to MarlinOwners!

I don't know a thing about your rifle but there will plenty of knowledgeable folks on here that does who will be more than happy to share information with you. Don't worry a bit about your English, it's fine.

It would be nice to hear something about your dynamic shooting as well as anything else you can think of. Oh, and we love pictures! :biggrin:

Reactions: Survivor99

·
Banned
1,758 Posts
Hey there Simone, welcome to Marlin Owners from California!

Most of the talk around here is about lever guns, but I bet you'll find a few who know what you're talking about. :tee:

Brocky

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your welcome!I only train in "something like" idpa with my ar-15 and my glock 17,sometimes also with my hatsan 12 gauge pump action shotgun ;)
For the pictures,unfortunately i'm still waiting my first Marlin so i don't have pictures of it...if you are interested i can load some photos of my other guns!
Hello Simone, welcome to MarlinOwners!

I don't know a thing about your rifle but there will plenty of knowledgeable folks on here that does who will be more than happy to share information with you. Don't worry a bit about your English, it's fine.

It would be nice to hear something about your dynamic shooting as well as anything else you can think of. Oh, and we love pictures! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
16,818 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Welcome from Long Island farm country, happy shootin'. Cheers:beerglass:

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Hey Simone,
Welcome from Texas, and don't give the language another thought. I don't even have to leave my neighborhood to find far worse English spoken. And we love pictures of all types of guns. :)

Reactions: kybob

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok,here there are some pics:
This is my Oberland OA-15 223rem
Firearm Gun Trigger Assault rifle Rifle

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Assault rifle

Gun Firearm Airsoft Trigger Air gun

maybe later i'll do some pics of my other guns ;)

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Glad you've joined us! John

·
Super Moderator
16,611 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.