Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen the forum a couple of times as a 'result' from Google questions about cast bullets & Micro-grooves. I have some Marlins, so I thought I would dig a little deeper; and joined up. This is my first foray into 'social media' (it took a day to figure out how to send this note) - so be gentle with me. :) A longtime hunter/angler/shooter/handloader/bullet-caster/camper/canoeist - not an 'expert', more of a serious student working on a graduate degree. I'll probably have more questions about computer stuff than the shooting stuff; no laptop, no smartphone - but an M-336 in .44 Mag, and .444 Marlin (among others). Having become an "old fart" in upstate NY, I'm a bit less active in those pursuits previously mentioned - but still alive & kicking.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to MO's from the marshes of south Louisiana.
Bunch of "ole pharts" here!
Don't be scared to ask questions to any moderator, we will help you to the best of our ability!
Thank you, sir. Okay, here we go.... Would a 'moderator' be like a 'referee' or something to that effect? And when I click 'reply', why is your post automatically included? Hopefully I'll figure things out as I plod along.... Louisiana is one of the few states I haven't visited yet; we actually get some of your tourism ads on TV here! It looks like a wonderful place to explore one day!

· Super Moderator
43,164 Posts
Thank you, sir. Okay, here we go.... Would a 'moderator' be like a 'referee' or something to that effect? And when I click 'reply', why is your post automatically included? Hopefully I'll figure things out as I plod along.... Louisiana is one of the few states I haven't visited yet; we actually get some of your tourism ads on TV here! It looks like a wonderful place to explore one day!
because you're replying to my post. Yes, you can say we referee! Were a family oriented site so we like to keep things clean as in no fighting between members or cuss words not allowed on MO's!

· Super Moderator
16,561 Posts
Welcome to marlinowners.com from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "The Original 444 Marlin®" Country! Hooaaahhhh!!!

· Premium Member
6,819 Posts
Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania!!

Reactions: utvolsfan77
1 - 20 of 21 Posts