Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tombstone,
I plan to attend the show this weekend. If the weather is o.k, I may bring up a 336ER I think you would like to see, no, its not for sale!
The 32-20 is a whole different animal when loaded with 5.0 gr.s Unique, as opposed to factory ammo. I really enjoy it as a pot gun!
I have a Winchester 100 year 1866/1966 Commerative 30-30 I'm bringing up to see if I can unload. It's mint condition, Nice wood, cresent butt, Gold plated receiver w/ straight octogon barrel, its been fired, sorry no box.
Hope to see you there.

Tomray
NRA LIFE

·
Registered
88 Posts
Tomray Hi, I had some 32cal cast pistol bullets for you but forgot to bring them to the show. I think they are 100gr. They are not sized or lubed. Can you do this to them? If not the only sizer die I have close is .311" I think. I will have to look through my dies. Let me know. I will just keep them untill the next time I see you.
>>>> Tombstone

·
Premium Member
11,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tombstone,
Thanks, but I don't have any way to size and lube those bullets. I started to cast for my 45 ACP needs years ago, but sold all that stuff over the years when I stopped shooting the plates and pins.
I never really got interested in casting other bullets, I buy a couple big boxes of 45 heads a year, and I shoot jacketed ammo in most of my rifles.

It was good seeing you in W, Springfield, Good luck with the new job!
I wasn't planning to go back in june, but my friends are slowly talking me into the june show. I'll let you know if I will be there, and if I go, I'll bring that 336ER to show you. Thanks for thinking of me.

Tomray
NRA LIFE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts