Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like many, I suspect, I came here looking for an answer to a Marlin question. Like many, I also suspect, I got drawn into the wealth of information here and the graciousness of those whose experience make this site such a joy. I've now spent (over several weeks) almost 13 hours here and decided it was time to introduce myself.

I was born and raised in SW Missouri and got transplanted here in Georgia 35 years ago. I still consider myself a visitor to the South and I guess I always will - even though I have lived here far longer than I have lived anywhere.

I developed an interest in Marlins through my interest in collecting Winchester 94s. Every time I would go sniffing around a pawn shop in search of a Winchester, I would notice Marlin lever-actions. So I decided to learn about them. About two months ago I bought one used to see what they were all about. That was all it took. Now I have three (all 336's).

I'm an information junkie - I read all the Gunsmithing threads and am working my way through the 336 threads. This site is like having your own personal gunsmith who is willing to answer any question you can come up with. Hopefully, at some point, I'll be able to give something back.

Tom

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
Tom,
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! Glad you got interested in Marlins! John

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1895Gunner said:
Tom, welcome to MO from central Florida! I use to do some deer hunting down around Ava and Cabool. You from around that area?
About 100 miles west of there - near Joplin.

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,167 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi Tomjohn, I am from NE Florida near Jacksonville.This forum is very informative and friendly. Welcome Aboard.

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Welcome from TN. It's good to have you here, Lonnie.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome from Eastern PA.

·
Premium Member
6,615 Posts
Welcome to MO from Pennsylvania!!

·
Registered
20,689 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Registered
595 Posts
welcome from florida

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma! There's tons of info to be had around here so dive on in...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts