Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member who owns 2 marlins , .22 model 60 , 336 30/30 from Orange Co. NY, NOT the city, somewhat upstate we call it, getting back into shooting because my son is old enough and shows interest in it now. Been browsing for a few days and figured I would join up. Alot of knowledgable people here it seems.

Thanks

Eric

·
Premium Member
10,693 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners, Eric. Most of us are aware that there is more to the state of New York beyond the city ;D Sounds like you have the basics covered with your rifle selection, not much one can't do as far as meeting firearms needs go with those two classics.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx.......I have a few more just listed the marlins, i have a few shot guns, a .308, some pistols, a small safe with the goodies you know ! Justed wanted to be clear that I'm not from the city, I only work there....and for only 2 more years at that, some folks don't like city people especially from NY...LOL so just wanted to clear the air on that one. ;D

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! Great Marlins and as long as you appreciate Marlins we really don't care that much where you're from ;D Glad you've joined us! John

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,870 Posts
Welcome from Olympia, WA; in the great Pacific Northwest -
THE "ORIGINAL (North Haven, CT Rifles) MARLIN®" COUNTRY!

·
Premium Member
6,503 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!!

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Hello Eric & Welcome to MarlinOwners. in my opinion, anyone who enjoys the outdoors, shooting sports, hunting & firearms, especially Marlins, can't be all bad even if they are from the city. ;D ;D so don't worry too much about that since you're from "upstate" N.Y.

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi EFed, I am formerly of Brooklyn NY a borough of NYC. I moved to Florida in 2000 so I could hunt and not worry about needing permits to have or use guns. I've been in Orange country many times. It's beautiful up there. I used to hunt in Delaware, Ulster and Sullivan counties for turkey, deer and other small game. Welcome to Marlinowners.

·
Banned
20,300 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome in the MO Forum from Germany!
Great folks, profound knowledge and good humour are here to be found.
Enjoy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts