Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, how ya'all doin. i ain't posted over here in a really long time, and it is nice to see ya'all from the first Marlin site. and, judging from what ya'all did to Larry, (closing down the misc. board), nothing has changed either. LOL
well, i am just gald to see ya'all agian, and, can't wait to get back home to shoot my .22's agian. hopefully i will make it home round Christmas time, then I'll tear up something, lol. :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Howdy CW,
Last I read, you were heading off to the Marines. I'm sure I speak for a lota folks here when I say "it's good to hear from you", look forward to reading some of your posts.
Take Care, Rustynuts.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Great Waxer, hope all is well with you.. yep SNAFU as usual.. :D.. Good to hear from ya..

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Glad you came by and said Howdy, Hope all is going well.

Sturgis

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Hi CW! I'm sure you're busy with training. Glad you found time to drop by and say hello!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Heya waxer; hang tight and x-mas will be here before you know it. By then I hope a bunch of us have some good huntin' tales to share up. Good luck man.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Glad to see you posting again CW. Hope all is well with you in the military. Your time in will go by pretty fast, maybe not now, but when you look back on it in a few years. Good luck and take care. Glen

·
Registered
729 Posts
Good to hear from you and hope things are working out for you. Haven't heard anything out of you for a couple of weeks and was wondering how you were doing. Take care and be safe. 8)

·
Registered
363 Posts
crowwaxer: it's good to hear from you again! i was always interested in your posts. i am also a former ofallon, ill. resident and went to high school there. i get there still on occasion as my mother, sister and in-laws all live there still.

hope you are doing well.

luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
glad to see ya'all again too, i don't get much time to post through the week, but i usually try to catch up on the weekends.
hey squacks, I'm suprised that u r from O'Fallon too, i ain't never met anyone from there since i left, i met a few from the St. Louis area that has heard of it, but that is all. pretty cool. :D
any who, i am done with all the schools now, i am with 1/5 C, first batallion, fifth regiment, charlie company. it is pretty cool so far, we are susposed to go to Arizona in a couple weeks, and stay there for a month, it should be fun. we found out today that we are going back to Iraq again, (i say back again, coz it will be the 3rd time in a row 1/5 has been there), either in or really close to Flajua, ( I have no idea how to spell it), in late Feburary, or eairly March. so we will get a couple months of good training in, and then ship out, so it won't be too bad.
well, i am gunna check the other posts, and catch up with ya'all later, grety to see ya again. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts