Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I buy a lot of items on the internet, but not a lot from individuals on forums and certainly not for that amount. I find that most selling on the gun auctions have an interest in maintaining good feedback and I watch that. No feedback is a red flag, but can be done through a 3rd party if you're worried.

Sad that we have to deal with scum like this one......

max

·
Registered
719 Posts
potlicker......

:shock: i remember potlicker from the old malin forum....he seemed to be one of those that 'got into it' with birdy and a couple of others. the ending of his sale was costly for the buyer it would seem! i have had good buys from alot of fellows~auctions w/good feedback~on private matter sales w/time in knowing them.
just so everyone here knows...mm93 and nebhogger are two of the best fellows i know in dealing! i wouldn't hesitate to send them a $1000 to buy a gun! :p
but then, after the 'war dept' found i had......i would have to live WITH them!!!!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ditto MM93 and his side kick "J" for dealing with you straight from the hip and then bend just a tad to make you happy. I've bought many guns and MM93 and his Posse are great straight shooters. If I had the money I'd send to MM93 as we speak to have on hand to hold for a 1881 if his "MAGNET"grabed a deal.

SpikeMaster49 8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:oops: You guys are embarassing me.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
What's this about 1000??? :shock: Heck - you could bunk up with the pugs in the basement! And I make a MEAN pot o' beanie-weenies!! :D Gotta deal with preppies in the bathroom for hours on end, though. :? SW

·
Registered
719 Posts
!!!!!!!>/-O~

That's ok hogger! I"LL DO THE COOKING.....i have heard about YOUR cooking......burns going down, and burns comming OUT!!!!!!! :shock:

WAHOOOOO>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts