Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Interesting,but if the barrel is cut to 16" it would be considered a handgun here in Georgia.
JD

·
Premium Member
2,266 Posts
You can put a high sheen on it,but in the end alls you have is a shiney turd!! ::)

·
Banned
71 Posts
Any chance that it's a Marauder that someone put a pistol grip loop lever on, staight stock and Glo Sites? Did Marauders come with straight or pistol grip stock?

The scope is not set for left eye dominance. It is simply in the snapped open position. It's a tip off ring/base setup. Weren't those also available/popular around the time of the Marauder?

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Nope not a M .. it was chopped.. and if true post at only 16 in barrel would be borderline handgun and I wouldn't want to recrown it..

·
Banned
1,881 Posts
Halloween Jack said:
The scope is not set for left eye dominance.
I was joking in my post note smiley

·
Registered
356 Posts
And pretty cheap too ::)!

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
I'm gonna go with the "unfinished project" that was mentioned. The thing that convinced me of that was the fact that the lever screw looks to be untightend and 'just holding the lever in for a photo shoot'. If it came with a straight lever and an unquestionable barrel length.............................But then, the pot belly fore grip isn't narrow like the one on my Texan.............................wrong butt stock? More than possible.

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
By the serial number, (R37922) the gun was made in 1957-58.

No thanks, I don't need a sears parts gun. ::)

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Better hurry and get your bids in,time is growing short. :p
JD

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
ummm ...I'll pass

1 - 17 of 17 Posts