Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found one of the new STEEL FRAME "BIG BOY" Rifles from HENRY REPEATING ARMS at one of the LGS.

This is a VERY nice rifle. Wood to metal fit is more than satisfactory, grain and color of wood is nice, checkering very clean and sharp, and the action is silky smooth. (really... almost effortless action cycling)

The SKINNER SIGHTS Big Boy "EXPRESS" Aperture/Peep sight fits perfectly. H012 (Shown here in BLACK GOLD) (Same sight fits the Brasslite receiver H006 Henry Big Boys.)

Available on our HENRY Page at Henry Rifles

This rifle is beautiful!!! Thank You Henry Repeating Arms.

Bear Season is 10 days away......

Andy

·
Registered
6 Posts
It is a nice looking rifle. I just got mine today in .44 mag. I will be ordering express sights soon. Any recommendation on what height front sight I should order? I know I need to shoot and see and I will definitely be shooting it but I would like to go ahead and order the front sight that will most likely work so that I have everything I need when I go the range and not have to wait on other parts. Thanks for the help.

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet... I would say our 1/2"x.650" tall will allow enough material to trim for exact height as needed.

There is a chance our .570" fiber optic will work.

And... Several new Henry Steel frame Big Boy owners have reported success with the factory front sight.

Hope that helps,

Andy

Reactions: Boomer67

·
Premium Member
16,409 Posts
Hey Andy,

That is one fine looking Henry! Improved with your excellent sights!

Later, Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts