Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Moderators, if this needs to be moved to another section, please do so.

If any of you have been reading my blog: guideforgeezers.blogspot.com you know that my wife, Ula, is in a fight for her life with non-alcohol related cirrhosis, a devastating liver disease. He doctor has moved her status to 'end stage' which means that a liver transplant is her only hope now.

He wants us to move from Nevada to the Salt Lake City area so we can be close to his practice as well as the University of Utah Hospital where the transplant will be performed, should a donor liver be located in time to save her life.

The fact of the matter is that this is financially impossible for us right now. We are looking into different options through the State of Utah for low cost housing, etc. but these don't pay for everything and the expenses we are facing are daunting.

We have set up a fund raising page at: giveforward.com which specializes in raising funds for medical and related expenses.

We would like to ask you if you would spread the word of this to your families and friends.

Go to: giveforward.com ; in the upper right corner of the main page is a search box. Enter: "Ula's Liver Transplant Fund". This will take you to her page where a donation can be made anonymously. Tap or click on the photo to see the entire page. You can also leave messages and words of encouragement.

If you'd like to make a donation yourself, it would not be refused!

Some of the best people I know are members of Marlin Owners Forum. We thank you all for your assistance and your prayers.

Steve & Ula Garrison

·
Super Moderator
25,174 Posts
Steve--I will move this to the Marlin Members Support Group Forum.

Reactions: PMSteve

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
Guys and gals if we could chip in just a bit with the group of members here we could meet their goal! Prayers up too Steve. John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts